Yesterday I turned 21. Whoop-ti-do. Other things were much more important.
Such as hanging out with friends who are too cool for words, hanging out with my parents, getting some really awesome things, relaxing... You know, it's rather ... what's the word... nostalgic? no.... just that letdown after having a great weekend, when you think back on it and remember how great it was and then you're like great, now I'm stuck back in the middle of school with exams coming up. Blah.
But anyways:
It was really cool. One of my friends got me 21 gifts of 21 things, which included 21 gummy worms, 21 dollars, 21 pencils, 21 paperclips, 21 tic tacs, 21 hawaiian shirt post it notes, and so forth.
My parents went all out - they spent all day apologizing that they couldn't think of anything great. They got me some really awesome stuff:
- a beautiful opal ring, that's really fiery, with a small sapphire on each side of it. My two favorite stones together... she actually had the jeweler get rid of the diamonds to put in sapphires. -purrs with contentment- I love my new ring. It's absolutely gorgeous. So simple, so beautiful, so perfect. I wish my parents would believe me when I tell them how much I love it.
- I got a really cool swiss military watch, but mom was really bummed when she realized it wasn't the one with military time on it... so I'm going to wait till next weekend to open it, and see if they found the military time one.
- Got two 'willow tree' figurines, one of which is called "hero" and one that's called "celebrate", too too adorable. They're figurines I've wanted for a while.
Hero:
Celebrate:

- a mug with the mug shot of a squirrel

- Star Wars DVDs... the UNEDITED, UNMESSED WITH, ORIGINAL VERSIONS!
- Season Three of Remington Steele
- a 'Boing!' puffer fish... thing... by Moshi... I'll try to remember to get a pic at some point.
- a really really great weekend :)
And yesterday, yes, I did drink. There, everyone happy? .... it was really good. :)
Okay, back to schoolwork. Tata.
0 comments:
Post a Comment