The Laughing Fox

Live in a world of suspended amazement...

Sooner or later I'll get back into the swing of this...

I keep forgetting to post. Though I really like this look compared to the green blue one. That one depressed me. If you can't see this blog well, make sure you view it in IE, apparently. Firefox doesn't seem to like pretty things. Ah well.

So yesterday's random bird's comment on what he thought of me kinda sums up this week and last. Bah. Kinda like the squirrels throwing random acorns at passerbys. Been looking at graduate school stuff. Really really depressing. My GPA isn't anywhere close enough to where I need to be. That... is really freaking me out. Everything is resting on going to grad school, but I need to actually get into it first. That would be a good thing, and the outlook isn't good at the moment. Also trying to get scheduling stuff worked out before I sign up for classes tomorrow. Also a very bleak outlook. Is my luck running out on me?

I'm considering doing a 12 credit hour course this summer, an internship of sorts for the university, perhaps about pirates. I could stay at home and read all summer, and write a paper for my report, or do a website or something. I'd get a stipend, as well as my books paid for, then just talk to Prof. Cayton over email and such, as he'll be out of the country for all of June. I have to apply, doesn't mean I'd get the scholarship though. But it'd look so damn good for grad school.....

Other news: Beth is engaged. Nick asked her to marry him on the 14th, for those of you who know who she is from school. I'm petsitting this coming weekend. The weekend after I'm reffing men's lacrosse (high school boys... eeeeep! I've not reffed the bigger boys before... talk about feeling short!), and the weekend after that, going to Dayton Art Museum to see Rembrant paintings........ joy. Oh joy.

That's all for now. I have about a total of 15 pages due for Thursday, then more to do for the following week.... gah. Ta.

2 comments:

Random FYI for you, I'm viewing this in FF not IE and it looks perfectly fine. :)

And as to the really depressing stuff... *tackles and hugs you tight, then runs away giggling*

 
Anonymous

I know how those papers make ya feel... I just gave in 21 pages today. *hug*