As promised, I have pictures posted. They're in thumbnail form here, so click them to enlarge to a nice, viewable size. Enjoy!

RAs Kari (L) and Becky (R), with random stilts guy who was being hilarious. And wanted in the picture.

Me after my face was painted. Definately not a professional painter, but was fun anyways. We all got our faces painted.

MY RA Victoria, and one of her friends Tim, who is one of the people I now hang out with as well, it would seem. He's cool. I like him. I like Victoria, too. Else I wouldn't spend my Thursday nights playing DDR or Talisman till 3am. :-P
He like Star Wars. This makes me happy. He has suuuuch pretty eyes. And a really sweet personality.
















2 comments:
George is cute. You looked good in your dress.
Hey I like your Renaissance outfit!! Looks much better than the one I made for myself. Ahhh, dress-up can be so much fun when everyone's doing it for the day!
And George is adorable! Wish I could meet him in person!
Post a Comment