Weird Al Songs - the first is a music video, the second is just the music (someone else made up a vid. not that great.) In tribute to Cristina. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Amm3UuZ0k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di1guIh3H1k
Other various YouTube Videos:
Love Story - Taylor Swift
Okay, so, she isn't often someone I like. But... Romeo and Juliet! And Medieval! And Renaissance! And dance! And and and... I just saw the music vid today; pretty sweet for a history person.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXKAzgBMWxc
This one is the live CMA Awards show. I didn't see it on TV, but I heard about the 'stupidness' of it from my uncle... so I had to look. Such gorgeous 18th Century dance by the extras!
Peace Lily Browning
2 years ago
3 comments:
hehe I miss you girl! Thanks for the tribute!
yeah... I love weird al. I especially love his white and nerdy video. And I now have an even deeper appreciation of Amish paradise, seeing as how i wait on them every day and now have amish relatives. Hee hee, we were listening to it at work after we closed the other day and we cranked it up really really loud. hope no one was passing too close by the bank at the time.
I also really love the Love story song. That video is gorgeous. as soon as i have money again i'll buy it for my ipod. I've been playing it everytime i'm at my pc now.
Hey! Sorry I haven't commented in a while...things have been busy but that's no excuse. Hope you're doing well there...I'm getting set to deploy here pretty soon but you can keep in touch through email and my blog!
Post a Comment