Random news:
We have a new car. Mom calls it the Jelly Bean, I call it the jelly belly. It's a mazda mx-5 I believe? Little two seater convertable. It's cute. Sooner or later I'll have to learn how to use a stick shift I guess.
Also, currently making a website for photography. A couple of you have seen various jpeg versions of my ideas, so now I'm onto making it work in html form. We shall see how horribly I do. Unless it changes, it's partly a photo gallery and partly a freelance business in which I'd like to profit from. (Hint: If you need or know others that need pictures, pleeeease call me.) It is also currently called Sapphire Skies Photography, with cobalt links and sapphire text, and a randomized picture at the top of the page with the site name. Hopefully it all works out. ^^
Peace Lily Browning
2 years ago
1 comments:
Congrats on the new car!! You'll have to send me a pic some time.
I love the name of your website! Can't wait to see how it all turns out!
Post a Comment