Jasmine seems to be stable at the moment - thank you to those I've talked to and who've had her in your thoughts. If I can get her to purr, she feels good enough to eat, so it's promising. She and Khan actually got in a fight a few nights ago because he came into my - excuse me, her - bedroom and tried to eat her treats. She's very protective of my rooms.
I'm just happy I can get her to purr again. And eat some. If we can get her stable we can maybe do surgery on her eye and perhaps let her live longer - assuming she makes it through the anesthesia. So while stable, she's definately still sick. But she spends time with me again and purrs and gives me kitty kisses, so I'm as happy as I can be right now.
Now, for a song. Mostly because it amuses me, and works well for the work I've been doing with the photography website.
Making Memories
Music and lyrics by the Sherman Brothers
Long before the old Model T
Round about the turn of the century
Folks discovered a barrel of fun
Takin' pictures by the light of the sun
Smile, hug, look at the camera
Hold your breath and say cheese...
Little did they realize back then
They were makin' memories
(chorus)
Makin' Memories, makin' memories
Takin' pictures is makin' memories
Catching little pieces of time
Makin' them yours, makin' them mine
Birthday faces and happy places
We love to hold near and dear
When we're makin' memories
Happy days can reappear!
Then the flappers appeared on the scene
Rumble seats and 20 cent gasoline
Radios and Dixieland Jazz
Brownie cameras and razzmatazz
Snap shots, hug the whole family
Give that button a squeeze
Little did they realize back then
They were makin' memories
(chorus)
Realizations and celebrations
We can forget in a year
But when we're makin' memories
Happy days can reappear
Now we shoot whatever we see
Night or day in color photography
Candid shots of baby at play
Photo finishes and tigers at bay
Hey don't look into the camera
Let's be natural please...
And with every single shot we take
We are makin' memories
(chorus)
Great vacations and graduations
We love to hold near and dear
And when we're makin' memories
Happy days can reappear
One More Time...
(chorus)
Look at the Birdie!...
Peace Lily Browning
2 years ago
2 comments:
I'm glad to hear about Jasmine!
That song always makes me think of Disney World. Don't ask me why. I've never been to Disney World.
It.... is... actually from Disney World. -shifty eyes- It's from my Disney World / Epcot cd from like the early 90s...
Post a Comment