The Laughing Fox

Live in a world of suspended amazement...

Beth: War Hammer

RAnDoM lInK oF fUn!: http://www.loweringthebar.net/2009/06/
reasonable-consumer-would-know-
crunchberries-are-not-real-judge-rules.html


Beth is apparently a battle axe war hammer (edit demanded by Nick). Or at least equal to one. While she was gone for one night, Nick took down his battle axe war hammer and slept with it next to the bed. Because he felt vulnerable without Beth home. I found that quite hilarious. Sorry guys, it was.

Other news: pirate kitty is doing supremely well. Yesterday I got all prettied up and went to Dawn's wedding, then helped clean up with Beth after the reception, and we promptly came home, changed into comfy non dressy clothes, and went to Barnes and Noble, Petsmart, Half Price Books, and Skyline. (What a way to spend the time!) Then we went to Beth's house and played Rummy for three or four hours. I started out as the biggest loser, then ended up winning the game at over 500 points - and like twenty more than Nick, who also crossed 500. I love card games. And board games. I just wish more people were around to play.

I had a spectacular weekend, if only because I got to hang out with those two. Was awesome.



ALSO: THIS MESSAGE IN CAPS WILL DISAPPEAR SOON. PICTURES WILL BE ADDED ONCE I MODIFY THEM TO FIT HERE. SO CHECK IN AGAIN SOON TO SEE IF THIS MESSAGE IS GONE AND REPLACED WITH PIX!

4 comments:

i did NOT call beth a battle axe. nor did i sleep with a battle axe beside my bed. it was a war hammer, point of fact. actually, it was this warhammer: http://stepsofthetemple.blogspot.com/

 

Yes, dear. I edited.

 

edit the next sentence as well. i don't even HAVE a battle axe to have it next to my bed. it was a warhammer!

 

You know, I'm still waiting for these pictures you promised me...