The Laughing Fox

Live in a world of suspended amazement...

Life comes at you fast

So, I've really not been around much, unfortunately. I've been trying to spend time with my family and the kittens before my life becomes a crazy rush of insanity. Best way to get ahold of me right now is via phone or IM on my phone. So here's the order of things so far.

Subbing has begun
I get my new iTouch tomorrow (it's name is Sabre)
I get my new computer Friday (it's name is Zorro)
Renaissance Festival begins Sept 5 (I so want that longbow...)
Working the ACT at MHS on Sept 12
Halloween haunt rehearsals begin Sept 16
I turn 24 Sept 17
Cristina turns 23 Sept 20
Grad school orientation Sept 21 & 22
Grad school begins Sept 23
First assignment is due Sept 24 (essay comparing two books)
Haunt opens up to the public Sept 25


And yeah that's this month, as I'm aware of it, so far. Follow all that? ;) Well, as it stands, I have more work to do around the house. Tschau!

0 comments: