The Laughing Fox

Live in a world of suspended amazement...

Happy (almost belated) Easter!

I'm sorry I've pretty much fallen off the face of the earth.  Much awesomeness is happening, however.

1.  Working on a commissioned art piece.  It's only in the ink stage, but looks pretty awesome.

2.  Hanging out a lot with my next door neighbor - who is 10 years younger - and having a blast.  I usually take her to school with me when I sub, which is funny.  If I sub during A lunch, now I've been told I need to sit with the students (ie, her and her friends) so I have people to hang out with that are 'cool'.  (A-lunch teachers are rather clique-ish)

3.  Staying ahead of the game for schoolwork so far.

4.  Only going to campus twice a week, leaving three days to sub. (!!!!)

5.  Looooooving going to the chiropractor.  You have no IDEA just how much better I feel now.

6.  Spending a lot of time with my little bundles of fur.  I love them so very much, and they make me so very very happy.

7.  TRYING to find time to perhaps drive up and visit Beth and Nick for a weekend - when all three of us are available at the same time.  (hahahahaha)

8.  Just running a lot of errands here and there

9.  And, to finish, I destress by returning to #1 in this list. ;)

Toodles!

1 comments:

no discernable reason. she just decided to.

...heh. people who read this are going to be so confused. lol