The Laughing Fox

Live in a world of suspended amazement...

Early morning typos and a barrel full of monkeys

Hanging out in Cali and enjoying the sea breezes! says:
so random q
Steph says:
answer
Hanging out in Cali and enjoying the sea breezes! says:
you're gonna hate the q
Steph says:
lol
Steph says:
shoot
Hanging out in Cali and enjoying the sea breezes! says:
bant
Hanging out in Cali and enjoying the sea breezes! says:
...
Hanging out in Cali and enjoying the sea breezes! says:
well THAT didn't work
Steph says:
lmao
Steph says:
nice effort though :P
Hanging out in Cali and enjoying the sea breezes! says:
it was a misfire
Steph says:
hahahah!



Alright, so, this is why I don't get up early. ;) I make odd typos. That turn out pretty darn funny. I got up at 6 local time (9 normal time) after going to bed last night at 11 local time (2am EST). Woke up wide and awake, showered, came to the lobby for free wireless, talked to Steph and Cris.... and now simply exhausted. Go figure. It's only 8:30 at the moment anways. And I haven't gone to see my aunt and uncle yet. >.<>

The weather is still beautiful in sunny CA. And I hope you all have a lovely day as well!

2 comments:

I think the most amusing part is that you both posted it on your journals so fast.