
To Leigh: THANK YOU for spending your entire day you know, calming me down, stopping me from freaking out, listening, being there.... YOU ROCK. And I'm so happy to have you as a friend.
If you weren't listed -- be happy you weren't around when things really weren't going well. :)
9 comments:
Awwww...
^^
Happy to help.
I really need to get some "normal" pictures of me taken, huh? :P
Haha but I LIKE that picture of you!!
-and randomly tackles Steph-
Ooof!
And I like that pic of you, too Leigh. But I have one I like better here somewhere... If Allison doesn't have it, I may have to send it to her. It amuses me. :P
That really old one of me being carried off? Seriously, that picture is way too old.
I like that one too, except that I'm wearing the goggles I hate, and my face is covered.
Sadly few pictures of me airsofting show my face because I wear a bandana to protect my teeth, though.
Maybe there will be some better photo ops next week when I'm out. :)
As for normal picutures, all I have are ones with guns involved and if it weren't for that I'd probably have a facebook account. :P
Don't want people thinking I've signed up for Terririst camp. ^^
That's not the one I'm talking about Leigh. :P I have one of you in your room pointing what i think is a gun at the camera.
A bit violent aren't we??
Allison
Nope. I don't condone real guns, except in (real) wars. ;)
Helping is fun! Any time you need me, I'm there!
Post a Comment