My life:
- I have a new roommate. His name is George. He's dark and handsome, and has beautiful eyes. He doesn't even keep me up at night. Except last night. He was noisy then. For more information on the cute, adorable George, email / IM / call me. Jordan's the only one who has met him so far. Mike's seen pictures, though.
- Played DDR for the first time last night. From about 10pm-2:30am. I couldn't walk by time we came back to Flower. Besides the fact I was exhausted, I managed to not be able to connect what my eyes were seeing to my mind, to my feet, and make them do what the screen told me to do. I was what they started calling DDR-dyslexic. I got forward and back confused, as well as left and right. Was sooo much fun though. There ended up being about 7 different people in a single dorm room (RA room in Hepburn). So much fun.
- Two weeks of classes are now over. Where'd the time go?
- The ROTC people are making fun of me. But I think they like that I'm still there.
- I'm so exhausted.
- Sunday I'm going to Harveysburg, OH to go to the Renaissance Festival with Ben H. I won't mind if in the next month or so other people want to go to renfest too. :)
- I think I'll wear a dress when we go. I think it might be too hot to pretend to be a knight, or a pirate.
I'm gonna go to bed, and tomorrow
2 comments:
I wanna see pictures of this cute, adorable George. :P
Hmmm... I am intrigued by this George you have mentioned. Have fun at the renfest! Wish I could go with you - I love those faires!
Post a Comment