The Laughing Fox

Live in a world of suspended amazement...

Life in a Minute

Time for updates of sorts, I suppose.

I'm not feeling the best, so it'll probably be short, sweet, and choppy. Enjoy.

I'm taking tae kwon do twice a week, and after less than a month I'm ready for my first test. This is what they do - they sucker you into a $40/month class. THEN you have to pay close to $70 for a uniform, which they don't tell you. THEN another close to $70 for your tests. Bah. However, I'm having fun at the moment.

Cristina is now an official RN and an LT in the US Army, and has moved down to sunny, nasty, hot, miserable, dry Texas. ;) GO CRIS! You deserved it. I do believe she also has a car and an apartment down there now as well.

Official Ratty Pickup - 6 pm this Friday. Plus the four hours up to the pickup and four hours back. >.< But we will have rattie babies soon. I have tentative official names, but I shall not disclose them yet.

Last weekend: Saturday - Dayton Air Show. Thankfully no crashes this time. It also was pretty crappy compared to previous years.

Sunday - down to Louisville for a visitation. One of my great aunts died on Friday. So Monday was the funeral. We spent the night at my grandmother's house - never was I so thankful for our home's water pressure and my bed. The dog was also determined to make my night living hell. I got no sleep. Oh well.

Next Weekend: Friday - Rattie pickup
Saturday - Dayton Celtic Festival
Sunday - well, we'll see when it gets closer.

All the time: Searching for a job.

Tschau!

3 comments:

Thanks for the update! I need to do one of those soon... I hope you're feeling better by the time you read this! I miss you!

 

Wow, busy busy. No wonder I never see you. I'm sorry about your aunt.

*tackle*

 
Anonymous

Thanks, Allison!
Yep, I've got my own car and apartment down here now, in sunny, beautiful, hot, delightful, dry-except-when-tropical-storms-come-through Texas!!