The Laughing Fox

Live in a world of suspended amazement...

Long time no post

Sorry.

Quick update (and also kinda explains why I'm not around much):

- meds aren't working correctly, so I'm tired all the time

- working on Project Inna - if you're not sure what that is, ask me via email or IM

- been busy at work - lots and lots of hours atm

- been spending time with my family

- my uncle, we found out last week and got confirmed monday, has pancreatic cancer that has spread to his liver if not more places

- debating getting another cat

- spending time with my slowly-getting-sick-again pirate kitty while she still has the strength to snuggle

- helping with a lacrosse camp

- stuff like that

2 comments:

Wow girl. I wish I had stuff like that going on in MY poor boring little life!!

 

Miss you. :(
Your uncle still has my prayers.