To Steph: Shut up. I know pinecones are evil. I kept them at a distance. They still bit me.
Leigh: Nope, didn't provoke them any more than I did the evergreen snippets. And they were nice to me. Stupid pinecones.
Today: The scissors bit me. They must be in league with squirrels and pinecones. They are on my list of things to be sued now too.
Still sick, still in the doghouse, still clueless as to why. Tomorrow I'm getting new glasses and going to the neuroopthomologist dude. Joy. Supposedly it's gonna take 2-4 hourse, according to the info they sent us.
Peace Lily Browning
2 years ago
4 comments:
Who was manning the scissors when they bit you?
Good luck with the neuroopthomologist.
It was me... *wink wink*
All that ways away, and still a danger. *sigh*
Well, how else could I express how deeply I miss my Allison??? :P
Post a Comment