The Laughing Fox

Live in a world of suspended amazement...

Jeez! What did I do??

Moved back into the dorm today. Here's a recap of the last few days, including today, thus far.

My hard drive died Friday. I revived it just long enough to save all the information and then it died again. Now have my third hard drive in under two years. GO me.

Everyone at home's been in a bad mood.

Unpacking.

My suitemate is gone. I come back to my room and she's gone. Disappeared. Rumor has it she transferred back out of Miami to Akron, where she was before coming to Miami. Never said goodbye...

What do I do to these people?
Freshman year: Steph. leaves miami.
Sophmore year: Move out of first room, into second room. Suitemates move out shortly thereafter.
Junior year: Kristin. Leaves miami.


Grr.

5 comments:

You know it's not because of you that your suitemate is gone.
Don't you have contact info for her at least online or anything?

 

Exactly what I was going to say.
Plus, you're about the only reason I *want* to come back to Miami, and not at all the reason I left.

 

See considering that you stapled her, that's saying something. She still wants more! :D
Now it's hard to tell if it's saying something about you or Steph. :S

 
Anonymous

I'm just sad and depressed, yanno? I mean I know it's not my fault, but I've been in trouble all break, I come back and my friends are all gone without having said goodbye, and and and and... -sigh-

 

*tackle hug*

Kinda funny that you post anonymously on your own blog...