Today was the last day of classes for me. Monday I have three finals, Tuesday I have one, then I have an essay to write and an online exam. But today I had my last classroom class for a while, if not forever. Very bittersweet.
Now, to study till the end of time.
After two youtube movies that is.
An addictive tv commercial:
A hilarious mockumentary. Though I'm sure I'm the only one who will think so. It's John Adams and Thomas Jefferson experiencing the drive through. We watched it at the beginning of my history class today. :P
Peace Lily Browning
2 years ago
3 comments:
Oooh nice commercial! Can't wait to show my brother William; he loves that kind of stuff too (especially giant squids).
Congrats on the last day of classes! Did everyone cheer, or was it a class that's mixed with all levels of students? Everyone in my nursing class clapped last week.
Awesome commercial. That fast food thing is still making me laugh periodically.
"I love mexican food!"
How long now until you're actually done?
SassyPhoenix - it pleases me greatly that you derived amusement from the video I compiled with Thomas. Modern conveniences such as fast food drive throughs are new to us, indeed. Many Thanks! - John Adams & Thomas Jefferson
Post a Comment