I figured I should update. Since I haven't in a while.
Had a party last weekend. It was a blast; thanks to those who came. It was wonderful to see great friends of mine again.
I'm searching for a job. This, my friends, sucks.
I am cleaning my room. Both of them. They must be clean. And it must be fast. I must have clean rooms and I must have them now. They must be unpacked and organized. This is blackmail.
Blackmail, you ask? Yes, blackmail. I can't have rats until both rooms are perfectly clean. Evil, legitimate blackmail.
I have new eyes. Well. Not really. But I do have contacts now. I got them on Thursday and I've been getting used to them. I think I shall get more used to them than I ever was after a year of wearing hard contacts a few years ago. (A few meaning about 8-9 years ago...) They're soft contacts. Newer technology has made them much more bearable than they used to be. Unfortunately, atm, my right one is causing my problems. I doubt it'll take them long to fix, though.
The boys are doing well. So are the cats and the dog. And the hermit crabs. And the fish. And my parents. We're all dandy.
Till next time....
Peace Lily Browning
2 years ago
8 comments:
:)
Dandy is good. Nice to hear. :)
Oooh I want to see a pic of Allison wearing contacts!
I'm betting... I look about the same as I did when you were here and I didn't have my glasses on... :P Just a guess.
No, no, no. That's impossible. Silly.
get those rooms clean!! i've decided these rats can not stay here. one way or another i'm not keeping any rats for very much longer. i was bitten tonight for no reason whatsoever and i don't like animals that bite me.
You sound like a grumpy old married man!
Then again... you are, a grumpy old married man.
;)
Umm... Am I crazy? Who are these mysterious "boys" that are "doing well"? ... confused.....
The boys = George, Gus, Wes. The gerbils. Mah boys. :P
Post a Comment