For those interested few:
I have made another blog. No, I am not getting rid of this one. Instead, the other blog is for my summer scholars program. It's something I'm going to try during the summer, keep my mind focused and the like. I welcome all scholarly comments, but if you have some wise remark, post it here instead. I'll probably end up giving the link to my professor so he can keep tabs on my work as well, and I don't need you guys throwing random stuff out in it. :-P So I welcome comments on it, although it won't get in full swing till school's out (or it might, depends on how excited I am and the like... and if I have ideas I want to write down...). I'll ahve comment moderation up, so don't freak out if your comments don't automatically show up.
LINK:
http://usspirates.blogspot.com
I'm excited!!
Peace Lily Browning
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment