The Laughing Fox

Live in a world of suspended amazement...

Ahhh Spring!

So excited. Only one more paper to go, then a take home final, a final before finals, and one final during finals week. ^_^ I have AF classes next semester, so I can continue to hanging out with some of the coolest people I know.

Today NROTC had their summer whites on. *purr* Oh, I DO love a man in uniform! I like the black dress uniforms better, however.

Funny story. There were presentations today in class. THey're supposed to wear white shorts so you can't you know, see their underwear under the white summer-weight pants. So one of the three presenters, today, had on red and white striped boxers under their uniform. >.< It was kinda hard to take his presentation seriously - the guys around me and I couldn't help but snicker the entire time. Seriously, red and white stripes? -shakes head- It was awesome. Then one of the girls' cell phones kept going off, making it even more amusing. She was sitting right next to the XO (Commander Rein). Hilarious. One of the presenters just stopped, and very father-like, "Would you like me to stop my presentation so you may answer your phone?" She turned soooo red. It's been a great day so far.

VT. I'm glad I didn't decide to go there... -shudder- Last year, snipers. This year, 33 dead. Glad I listened to my gut instinct NOT TO GO TO VT. So scary...

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/17/vtech.shooting/index.html for the latest updates. IE, for people like Steph who may not have gotten the memo. ;)

1 comments:

Thank you for the nice link deary, but Norway isn't like America--they actually have an international news channel here. ;)

Tragic though. Very tragic.