The Laughing Fox

Live in a world of suspended amazement...

I Hate Miami

I hate Parking Services.

I hate IT Services.

They offer no 'services' except, well, giving me a headache. So after dealing with them for an hour each, I'm no better off than I was earlier, and that was two hours I could have done something else.

I have both of my take home finals now. Let us hope the internet lasts long enough to succeed. And I get to wait around till Thursday for my last final. Bleh. Ah well.

Trying to still mend friendships I really screwed up earlier this semester. Course I'm finding that extremely difficult when it's a one way conversation. I even got the courage to finally leave a message on the phone, and hung up before I started crying. And it's still a one way conversation - by the looks of it it's gonna stay that way.

Trying to figure out a good week for Cris to come visit for a while. So excited! We're gonna have a Star Wars / LOTR / Harry Potter / Pride and Prejudice movie marathon! MUAHAHA!

Okay, time to return to finals.

1 comments:

Anonymous

I'm excited too!!
Thanks for the song, by the way! I've been listening to it a lot. It's very soothing, which is what we all need before finals, doncha think?