Mmmm... tonight was awesome! Went to pistol club, shot at targets for a while. FINALLY figured out how to get the gun to work. >.< And no, I wasn't stupid enough to point it at my head while trying to figure it out. And yeah, I've been asked that already. :-P Met some guys there that I met first time I went (It's been difficult getting to shoot this semester), and they were just so cool. We talked during Club, then walked out together. I was simply enjoying having intelligent and interesting conversation. (A rarity here.) They invited me to join their bible study session for the day, and after a moment's hesitation - I mean come on, these guys were hilarious! - I agreed. They were making a skit for tomorrow night, and then discussed the Bible some. Then we went upstairs and watched BBC's Robin Hood, the entire time comparing it to Star Wars, SG-1, and LOTR. Man these people were cool! THen we had discussions about Eragon and Hitchhiker's and more movies and yeah. Really cool. Just got home.... five hours after I left this afternoon. So amazing. I've not laughed that hard in so long....
*can't help but giggle and act like a little kid*
Yes. Giggle. A lot. It was just that awesome.
Peace Lily Browning
2 years ago
3 comments:
You know, I could be very much mistaken but I do believe your template looks completely different when viewed with IE as opposed to FF...
Sounds like you had a great time! I'm so jealous; all I've been doing lately is eat, sleep, study, eat, attend class, eat, sleep, study,...
Now that sounds like fun.
Post a Comment