The Laughing Fox

Live in a world of suspended amazement...

Rawrg.

Yes. Rawrg.

So, it may be a trick, but now that I'm at home, guess what. My wired internet is back. Now, it's said that at Miami too. But then it disappears. This... has been stable for several hours. Rawrg. I want stable internet at Miami, too!

I have a crapload to do. Primarily, application crap. I hate applications. I hated them in high school, and I hate them even more now, esp. when my grades are worse than they were in HS. And so are my scores. I get stupider the more schooling I have, I swear. But I'm pretty freaked out by this whole ordeal. And don't anyone tell me 'of course you'll get in somewhere'. I'm tired of hearing it. I want to gripe and complain. And no, 'of course' is not an 'of course'. Grad school is not equal to under grad school. No, my grades and scores are not bad. But neither are they good. IN COMPARISON to what grad schools desire, are looking for, and can get. I am really just hoping SOMEONE of value will both take me and pay for me to work for them.

I wish someone had told me in high school to go to a easy school, like UC, for undergrad. Then I would have gotten A's, had time to do nothing while half my class sat in jail, and I'd be like a golden child for these schools. But no, I go to Miami. Where stuff is stupidly hard. For no good reason. Like multiple guess and random identifications on history exams. WHY would you do that for a history class? You WRITE in history. You don't do particulars. You do connections and themes and analyzing crap. You don't write about random dude on page 468 of book XLDSR for a page on an in class exam. Seriously. That ain't history, y'all. That just plain stupid, hear me?

Yeah. So. Sleep now. Home for 'break'. Let's see if I get one.

0 comments: