Well, I held it together during the entire visitation. Stood in line for 2 hours, then hugged Victoria for a long time, as well as her parents, then went and talked to the random ROTC people there that I still knew. Went out to Donato's afterwards with some of the people Victoria and I play DDR with. Then I came home and had a damn good cry.
Tomorrow's the funeral. We'll see how well I hold up then. I'm betting I won't hold up very well at all. If at all.
I also want to make a point to see his best friend. I should have said something to him tonight, and I didn't. I regret that immensely. No one will talk to him - he's being accused of involuntary manslaughter and weapons possession. He needs a hug. A big big hug. And tomorrow I am going to make a point to seek him out and see how he's doing.
I hope everyone has a better night than I am.
Peace Lily Browning
2 years ago
1 comments:
*hugs again*
Post a Comment