The Laughing Fox

Live in a world of suspended amazement...

Arg!!

Alright, I'm sorry I'm not online.

Here may be a few reasons why you may not see me on any IMs:
  1. Miami's internet sucks; therefore, when I'm in my room, it flickers in and out and doesn't really exist. They just want us to think it does.
  2. Cleaning my disaster of a room.
  3. No internet.
  4. Playing hockey.
  5. No internet.
  6. Hanging out with people.
  7. No internet.
  8. Creating my way cool story. That doesn't exist yet.
  9. No internet.
  10. Graduate school apps. When I have internet. Which leads to our last, and most definate, reason for not being on, #11:
  11. NO INTERNET.

You have reached me at sassyphoenix.blogspot.com. Thank you for listening and holding. Please leave your name, number, and a brief message, and internet willing, I will return your comments. Or, for some of you, just call my cell phone. ;)

PS. I have more to talk about. I just don't feel like doing it now. Like about some of my awesome classes. Like ice hockey. With which I now have a stick and equipment, except for a helmet. That story may come later. Cheers!

4 comments:

So that explains why you were flickering like a strobe light...

 
Anonymous

Nah, that was just my typical sparkling personality.

 

How typical. :P

 

HI ALLISON!!!!
i miss you. did you get my christmas card? I just got my computer updated for virus protection so that i can actually get online myself a little bit again. i hate typing on nick's dinky little laptop.... so i'm with you on the not talking to people due to lack of internet thing.