The Laughing Fox

Live in a world of suspended amazement...

To Appease Steph

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.


1. Wolves of the Sea - Pirates of the Sea
Pirates, people. A song about pirates. Sung by pirates. Helloooo. That and I love that it's frustrating Nick because he likes it now... :-p

2. Renegade - Styx
I just love this song. It makes me happy. I'm including Bohemian Rhapsody in this subheading too.

3. Citizen Soldier - 3 Doors Down
Always tears at my heartstrings. Le sigh.

4. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
Lifts up my spirits.

5. He's A Pirate - Pete n' Red's Jolly Roger Radio Edit - Pirates of the Caribbean
Pirate. Hellooo. I'm including He's A Pirate (normal) and Two Hornpipes (Tortuga) in this subheader as well.

6. Siúil A Riún - Anúna
Beautiful Gaelic/English song. Including Fionnghuala, Dúlamán, and Gaudete in this subheader.

7. One-Winged Angel (orchestral version) - Final Fantasy VII
Helps me vent out my frustrations. Also including Across the Stars (SW Ep 2) and Duel of the Fates (SW Ep 1) in this.


I tag: Nick M., Beth M., Cristina, Leigh (Even tho Steph tagged him first), Theresa if she still reads this... and... anyone else who reads my blog. *shifty eyes* So... no one else. Except Steph, who did this to me to begin with.

No, I didn't follow the rules exactly. They're more like guidelines, anyways. And I did pick seven. Just added a few that were similar in nature that could be substituted for the bolded songs...

4 comments:

Ha! You've no idea how much I love that you picked a FFVII song. Really. :P

 

^_^

Nicky had sent that to me years ago, and I've loved it. It's so strong and emotional, and it always makes me feel better.

 

Hey now - I still read your blog! Just don't have one of my own to reciprocate with...

 

Whatever happened to Adventures with Goats! It's still up! =D