The Laughing Fox

Live in a world of suspended amazement...

AHHH!

So I have all my grades accounted for now. Yes, all seven classes!

Aeronautics 118, 3 hours = B
Aerospace Studies 431, 3 hours = A
Aerospace Studies 121, 1 hour = A
History 317, 3 hours = B
Naval Science 211, 2 hours = A
Naval Science 311, 3 hours = A
Psychology 111, 4 hours = B

No plusses! No minuses! 10 hours of straight B's and 9 hours of straight A's! EEEEEEE! So super excited. AER 118 and HST 317 were both in the C range before finals. I got an 86 on AER's final which gave me a solid B, and an 88 on my HST exam, which gave me an 84.25, also a solid B! Psych moved up from a B- to a solid B as well! So no C's! No B-'s! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! And my Naval Sciences both stayed solid A's, I was afraid they'd drop to B's. But they didn't! -so super excited-


EEEEE!




Went to the joint doctor today. Did another good blood letting on me. Test results back sometime. I'm sick of doctors.




EEEEEEEEEE! SO EXCITED ABOUT MY CLASSES!!!!!! This turned out to be a better semester than I thought it was going to be!!!!

3 comments:

Wow, nicely done with your classes. I'll be lucky if mine look as good when all's said and done.

 
Anonymous

Well, congratulations, my friend! I hope that I'll be as excited and happy as you are now when I get all my final grades in!!

 

Very nice chicka! See that? And you were worried. :)