The Laughing Fox

Live in a world of suspended amazement...

Grr

I was in a much better mood earlier. Why? Because I took a short nap and told mom to wake me for dinner. Figured it'd be 7 or later, like usual. Or else I would have stayed up. I wanted dinner at 4:30. Needless to say I was told no. Also pissed me off. So 6:00 rolls around and I'm still asleep, dad came home, and mom and dad both started fixing leftovers. Yeah I know it's only leftovers, but it's 6:00! We NEVER eat that early. I know that because that's when *I* eat and we NEVER eat at a reasonable time. So I'm really pissed no one woke me up, and then they yelled at me when I made a comment about apparently having missed the early dinner memo. I'm so mad, I really am.

Saw Charlotte's Web yesterday with my parents, who were both in bad moods. It was okay; I never really liked the book sooo yeah. Then watched Eragon again last night, went out with Ben for the evening. Was a blast, but I got a massive headache from the movie. Well, got it during Charlotte's Web, just multiplied at a crazy rate during Eragon. Then watched Happy Feet today. Not what I'd expected but good.


Just in a generally really bad mood and angry at my parents, who have both been in bad moods for the last three days. I think I'm allowed to be pissed at them when I've been feeling like there's a silent war going on for the last several days.

2 comments:

*hug*

Sorry to hear about the dinner fiasco. You could always boycott "family" dinner and eat whenever you darn well please. :P (Okay, I know you can't/won't do that but hey, it's a suggestion.)

 

My parents do that to me often too if I try to nap before we eat... They eat by themselves and don't get me up and then get angry if I say something. Sorry to hear dinner is such an ordeal. At least you got out to have a good time. :)