The Laughing Fox

Live in a world of suspended amazement...

Scheiße.

Final exam in NSC 211 tomorrow. Leadership and management. Man that class sucks. Love to prof, love my classmates - hate the subject. Studying after my night class with some of the Marines to get better prepared - at least Wahl will be there. Probably Miller. Probably a few others. They can think of examples to help me understand the course material. And they're funny to listen to. Miller gets super excited when he gets to explain stuff to people. And I get to hear navy stories then as well. Hopefully we'll have a good study session and I'll be ready for tomorrow's exam.

The Captain is speaking in my AF class tomorrow. Sooo I know I won't be getting out of THAT class early. He's cool, but he doesn't know when to shut up and let us out of class.

Final exam in NSC 311 Friday. Had a review session today. Not as apprehensive about it as I am for NSC 211, but still, I'm bordering on A/B. And I want the A, dammit. At least the course is interesting.

Still incredibly incredibly frustrated with people. And sick of dealing with stupid people who need a brain in their heads. Because stupid people annoy the hell out of me. And I don't have the time to deal with it right now. Verfluchte dumme weg tickende Leute ich. Zur Hölle und lasse mich im Frieden, gehe, ich bin müde von ihm! Ich habe nicht die Zeit, Ihren Stupidity zu beschäftigen. Gah!

0 comments: