The Laughing Fox

Live in a world of suspended amazement...

Conversations

So I changed to the new blogger. Lets hope I like it.

(I just wanted it for the tags ... so I could find my random conversations :))

Six finals done, one to go tonight at 7:45p. Finally, almost done. Got word on two of my final grades, but none of the others. So far I'm at least pleased.

Tuesday night I was talking to dad, and trying to study for my AS431 class (National security and policy in the US Air Force). One of the questions was "Describe the three rules of war and compare/contrast them to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan." So, not knowing WHICH war in Afghanistan and really not knowing what it involved, I asked dad.

"Dad, what's the difference between the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?"
"Well... one's in Iraq, and one's in Afghanistan."
"Thanks, that was very helpful."
"I try. I really try."

So that amused me and made my night go a little better.

Then I was talking to Sean, one of my friends from lacrosse, who I work for for reffing over summers and work with while reffing as well. Well, he's getting married in January, and we somehow got on the topic that I didn't have a boyfriend. Still not real sure how we got there, but oh well.

"So does that mean I need to seat you next to the 28-yr-old Marine engineer when we place people at tables?"
"Sean, that's a bit too old for me, don't you think? Try more like 22-24."
"How about 25. There's a single guy who's 25 and an engineer in Dayton."
"What, do we have a bartering system going on here?"

Oh well, I found it amusing. Also made my night go a bit easier.


Then. Leigh. The ever amazing Canadian who can always make me laugh. Love that guy. .... Steph will understand.


Lasagna success! [Toast] says:
ack! I clicked on a planter by accident!
Karigan G'ladheon says:
?
Lasagna success! [Toast] says:
whoa...
Lasagna success! [Toast] says:
I was trying to find something on home depot's website and a planter attacked me!
Karigan G'ladheon says:
YES!
Lasagna success! [Toast] says:
a christmas one...
Lasagna success! [Toast] says:
*whimpers*
Karigan G'ladheon says:
awww
Karigan G'ladheon says:
well hey i'm gonna go run some errands
Karigan G'ladheon says:
bbs
Lasagna success! [Toast] says:
good luck!
Lasagna success! [Toast] says:
don't get plantered.
Karigan G'ladheon says:
oh i'll try not
Lasagna success! [Toast] says:
they're fiesty today
Karigan G'ladheon says:
alright, i'll keep that in mind
Lasagna success! [Toast] says:
in the meantime I think I shall cower some...


So much fun. Well, time to study, and go pick up my 211 exam. Perhaps more tonight after I get back from exams.

3 comments:

So glad that I amuse. :)
Those planters were agressive though!
(I don't know why, because I don't have an account, but blogger recognizes me now and I don't have to enter a display name... neat!)

 

I love conversations!!!! Post more!!! :D

how do you like beta?

 

ACK! How could I have missed this post!? ROFL though, even if I'm nearly a week late on it...