Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a great day, no matter what country you live in. Norway, Greece, Holland, Canada, California... oh wait that's not a country... should be. I hope you had lots of awesome gifts and the like. I got some really cool suprises, some things I'd asked for, and some things that.... were... interesting. Like a bobble-head PotC:DMC Jack Sparrow. Kinda... different. Made me laugh though... even though it's probably going back. What am I going to do with a bobble-head Jack Sparrow that has eyes painted on his face? ;) Got some books, DVDS... Finished off my MASH series (all 11 seasons!), my Remington Steele series (only five), and the entire series (so must have finished it since it's in the same package as the beginning) of Firefly! Also got the new Josh Groban CD, military books, LITTLE GREEN PLASTIC SOLDIERS!, navy and marine figurines (came with some of the books....). Lots of pirate stuff. Pirate books, pirate movie (POTC: DMC), pirate figurines (fighting Jack Sparrows and Will Turners). Hm... lots of military and piratey stuff. Really cool. iTravel type thing, so I can plug my iPod into the car and listen to it through the radio. I'm happy.
Okay we have to go to Louisville now.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Peace Lily Browning
2 years ago
2 comments:
Merry Xmas back. I've said that to you at least three times now. Oh well. Sounds like you got some really neat stuff, and you know you're sending me stuff off that Josh Groban CD, right? Teehee...
Merry Christmas to you too, again! Oh yes, thanks for reminding me of Josh Groban... I've gotta upload his beautiful voice onto my new iPod too!
Post a Comment