So I'm sick. And I hate it. I've had a sore throat for four days and now I can't breathe, either. I got up early today to go to Columbus for lunch, to one of my favorite restaraunts, but I couldn't do it. I'm quite upset about that.
Finished my book. Was awesome. For Cristina: Tamora Pierce. My favorites include the Lioness Quartet, Immortals Quartet, Protector of the Small Quartet, Trickster Deulogy. Just finished Beka Cooper: Terrier. So cool.
I still can hardly look at the computer. It's frustrating.
Went to the opthemologist yesterday. Tuesday I'm going to the neuro-opthemologist, and Wednesday I'm going to the rhumotologist. Ignore misspellings. Blah. And now I feel like crap on top of it.
My parents have given me a few suprises over break. Tuesday we went wine tasting at a local vineyard, and I got some more of my mead. Wednesday we went to the casinos on the Ohio south of Indiana. Grand Victoria. I felt really really bad because I didn't have as much fun as I'd hoped for. It was boring as hell. And I didn't want to spend money. I'd rather buy books. As it was I spent quite a bit of dad's money. That didn't make me very happy.
And I'm still in a mood, cuz my parents are upset we got up early then didn't go up north to eat, and I feel like crap. So ta.
Random game shown to me by Leigh. http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/home.htm
Peace Lily Browning
2 years ago
2 comments:
Sorry you're so sick... Hopefully they'll come up with a solution soon.
I gave up trying to keep my squirrel from a squirrely death long ago. He seems to just like being off of those ledges.
Thanks, Allison, I'll check out those books too. I sure do hope you find out what's making you feel so sick!
Post a Comment